Wednesday, January 08, 2014

p90x3 Day 3 - Yoga "Don't Skip This"!

Yoga X3 done. It went by really fast! I wanted more, but this was "just enough". I like the figure 4 series, that was new to me. 

Most difficult pose? Dancing Dog! followed by tree pose on right foot. 

Favorite line? Since I'm still learning the moves on each workout it was from the beginning, "Don't skip this".


I was again nicely sore today but not too sore.  Until after dinner that is. 

I woke up refreshed and could feel the Agility X from yesterday in my glutes...the felt awake and strong and I noticed them participating in walking, and several times found myself lightly jogging...it just felt really good to "wake them up", even though I hadn't realized they had gone to sleep.   The dangers of our society...sitting, driving, typing.   Every time I go through this phase I tell myself I won't ever stop exercising again.  

Needless to say there is always a time I stop.  Yet this time, after only 2 days of p90x3 my body feels awake, refreshed, limber and like strength is coming back quickly!  


I've lost 2 lbs already, clothing is fitting more loosely. I haven't't done my fit test yet I'd better do it soon! Same with a new set of photos.  


Tonight I went to dinner with my boyfriend, his boss and another friend of his.  His boss wants to lose some weight (not sure how much) and admits trouble with cholesterol and sleep apnea.  They all commented and noticed that I"d foudn the only "healthy" thing to eat on the menu, and he was proud of himself that he had crushed pineapple and dried cherries that day for lunch. 


So while other people may not be doing what I am doing...some are doing way more and some doing way less, it's nice to see a positive influence, no matter how small it may be.  


Keep up the great work everyone and keep. Pushing. Play!  


PS  sitting here typing this I feel a different posture than previously...even earlier today.   


PPS God please never let me go more than a day without some sort of exercise or stretching again.  P90x3 yoga is so quick and simple and feels so good...no reason not to do it or something similar every day. 









No comments: